UWorld UKMLA® Preparation Explore Our AKT Resources
AKT Practice Tests
In our AKT QBank dashboard, you’ll see the option to create a test. From here, you can configure your mock test based on your study goals. We suggest starting in an untimed configuration with “tutor” mode engaged to show answer explanations. You can then work up to a “timed” exam environment and practise for test day.
Customisable AKT Flashcards
As you complete our question bank, you’ll be able to quickly transfer content from our questions and explanations into digital AKT flashcards. Simply highlight the text you want to use and modify it as needed.
Fully Featured AKT App
Through the UWorld AKT app, users can access all of the study material and learning tools they use on their desktop on the go. All you need is an internet connection and smart device (i.e., tablet or smartphone).
There are two areas where users receive peer-to-peer performance analytics in our AKT QBank:
- Immediately after answering a question, you will see if you selected the correct answer and what percentage of QBank users selected each answer choice.
- In the “Performance” tab, you can view your current percentile rank based on overall QBank performance.
AKT Performance Tracking
There are three primary reports in the “Performance” tab:
- Overall - A high-level look at your QBank progress.
- Reports - A detailed look at your QBank performance based on subject, system, and topic.
- Graphs - A detailed look at your QBank performance by date and created exam.
AKT Flashcard Progress
Once you’ve started to study with your flashcards, you’ll be able to view your flashcard statistics. They include how many cards you’ve studied that day, how long it took, and what your averages have been across time. The “forecast” line will display how many cards you need to complete in the future to reach your goals.
UWorld Medical Customer Support
To ensure you have a seamless study experience as you prepare for the UKMLA, we have a couple of ways to receive support:
- In the “Help” tab of your question bank, you can view FAQs or submit a ticket on the far-right side of your screen.
- Visit the Contact UWorld page for payment, subscription, content, or technical questions.